When delivery time needs to be as short as possible, Transport by Air is the most efficient choice. Using our international network, we ensure that your shipments are always on time.
Customized and reliable
Due to our strong relationships with various airlines, we have been able to always offer the right service at competitive rates. Depending on your wishes and needs, we offer customized solutions. Whether it’s a small package or chartering an aircraft, your needs are our priority.
The most efficient choice
Our expertise and experience allow us to determine which service is best for you. For example, based on delivery time or budget. In addition, we advise you how your shipments can be shipped as efficiently as possible. With each shipment, we offer different options so you can make an informed choice about how you ship your goods.
Transport by Air is almost always combined with other forms of transport to eventually get the shipment from sender to recipient. In those cases, a combination of air/road transport and air/sea is often the fastest and most targeted way to bring goods to the customer. Global Logistics & Forwarding B.V. is a valuable partner of the client in these complicated logistics processes.
Global Logistics & Forwarding B.V. coordinates the switch to another mode of transport and is the customer’s point of contact for information. Global Logistics & Forwarding B.V. takes the logistical care of intermodal transport out of the hands of the customer and guarantees an effective and efficient service.
What can be transported by air
First of all, commercial aviation allows the transport of people. Second, transport by air is one of the most widely used modes of transport. Although it is true that it is a type of transport with a high cost, speed is its most outstanding advantage. And it is that there are goods, which, by their very nature, can only and exclusively be transported by air, such as:
- General merchandise: It does not require special treatment on the aircraft or in the cargo terminal. These are products whose fragility is not too high, and whose value makes exporters choose to bring them by air.
- Perishable goods: Perishable goods are those that deteriorate after a period of time due, for example, to weather conditions, shock or humidity. In this way, fresh foods (meat, fish, fruits, vegetables) or flowers and plants are perishable goods.
- Pharmaceutical goods: We refer to medicines, vaccines or pharmaceutical products. In the same way, as in the case of perishable goods, pharma products often require extensive temperature control.
- Dangerous Goods (DG): As their name indicates, they are those products that can cause harm to human health and/or the environment, such as explosives, flammable gases, liquids or solids, or toxic substances. In this way, this type of merchandise can only be transported by air.
- Urgent goods: As we mentioned at the beginning, one of the main advantages of air transport is speed, for this reason it is ideal for urgent goods, that is, those that have to reach their destination as soon as possible.
- Goods of value: These are those that have a high economic value. Although the ship is a safe means of transport, the plane offers greater guarantees. Some examples of valuable goods are jewelry, precious stones or certain works of art.
Why not focus on your business and leave your logistics requirements to our team of experts?
Not only are we a reliable partner, our service is very diverse and goes further.
We can inform customers extensively, but also provide the right before & aftercare. If desired, we can take care of the preparation of the necessary customs documents, customs clearance of your goods and mediate in your transport needs. Thanks to the correct application, planning and service, we can meet your transport requirements in almost all cases.
We take care of the entire settlement, including customs formalities. Have you become curious about what we can do for you?
Please feel free to contact us using our contact form or call us on: +31104290131